Monday, 27 February 2012

Round The Track

Hello peeps, what's up?
The photo below is a photo of Bishan Stadium at 7.20am! This is probably where you will be able find me on a Saturday morning!

 Hanna and I have recently been meeting up and early every Saturday morning to have a run. Ever since I started running, my body is somehow getting toner and fitter and I feel so much more healthier! Claps for me ^^ I never knew but running can seriously help you relief stress and everytime I feel uptight over something or someone, I'll hit the tracks! (Y) Although I love running, it can cause a person to develop big muscular thighs if overdone and I do not want that to happen! It's not cute :(  

WHAT IS RUNNING WITHOUT PHOTOS RIGHT? (;

Here are two photos Hanna and I took after we ran last Saturday! Hope you enjoy! 


XoXo, Kimberley 

No comments:

Post a Comment