Wednesday, 29 February 2012

A N N O Y E D

The mood swings are killing me. 
I can't help it but I feel annoyed at every single thing! 
Waking up in the morning seems like chore and the voice of anyone seems to be disrupting my peaceful environment!
 I don't get it, why do we girls have to go though such pain every month?? Ugh 

I miss my church friends :( 

IT'S CROSS COUNTRY TOMORROW 

It has been 2 years since our last cross country and I really want to get a medal again. Do you think I can do it? I actually doubt so, there are so many people running competitive tomorrow and I'm losing confidence :( 
Okay you know what? I don't care. Whatever

Good Night. 

3 comments:

  1. My brother suggested I might like this web site.

    He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I
    had spent for this info! Thanks!
    My webpage - backup camera

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful issues altogether, you simply won a new reader.
    What might you suggest in regards to your submit that you
    just made a few days in the past? Any sure?
    Feel free to visit my blog post ; Apple products for sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete