Friday, 2 March 2012

Cross Country 2012 Part 2

Hello guys! For those of you who actually stuck around and are interested, here are the rest of the photos I took from yesterday! Enjoy! 

This is me bring retarded with my medal! HAHAHAHA (Y)

Sorry guys, I was just being stupid but it's that what we all will feel after coming in top 25 of your level?
Forgive my madness people, don't judge ~ ~ 


OUR CAVE IS 4N7


Alright, that's the end of my second post and I hope you guys enjoyed it (Y) 

Before I go, I would like to congratulate all the winners (Top 25) for the oh so good race ^^ I really had a great time and I want to wish you guys all the best as you most of your guys will be graduating this year! I will definitely miss you guys so much but I will always keep these fun memorize we created together close to my heart! ILY ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment