Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Getting Ready

L I V E   M Y   L I F E 
Good Morning ^_^  Okay, this post was suppose to be a post on how I get ready to go out to town or shopping with my friends and showing you the transformation to my face and dressing. However, because I am kinda angry right now, I'll need to rant first - It's a long story if I were to tell you what happened but to cut the long story short, my father deleted something really important to me on my computer! NO! He did not use my computer but somehow, our bookmarks on his computers and my laptop are linked -.-  Anyway, he somehow deleted it even though he knew it was linked and "BANG" everything of my was gone! Ugh, I was super annoyed, sad and angry man! I was like shocked and I was like going to cry! Okay, I know it's childish but whatever, it's important to me so don't judge!!! 

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

D R E S S U P   T I M E 
      {Before - This is what I wear to sleep!}      

     {After - Still not done!}  

Shirt: Flea @ Scape - $5 
Shorts: Flea @ Scape - $8.50 
Necklace: 77th Street - $14 +

At this point, my preparation is almost done as the only this left is makeup! As for makeup, I normally only apply eye-liner and mascara together with a lip gloss to brighten up my lips! I know it's nothing great but I think using these few items on my face is enough. If you want to know, my Eye-Liner is from Etude House, my Mascara is from BareMinerals and my Lip Gloss ranges from F21 to Etude House

:
:
:
:
:
:

E N D   R E S U L T 
Ta-Duh! There you have it, my getting ready routine ^^ I just hope you liked this post and please comment and tell me what kinda post you guys want to see more off! Anyway, I'll be heading to Scape with one my friend today and hopefully we will get to take some photos worthy of posting ^^  I'll update you guys on what we did when I come home tonight! Oh, before I go, I want to wish all of you the best of luck in getting back your exams results and always remember, no matter what results you get, don't take it to hard on yourself but instead keep on striving to improve! Love you guys so much <3 


- Kimberley  

No comments:

Post a Comment