Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Two Teens

H O M E   S W E E T   H O M E 

Hello everyone! I'm back from my day out with Lian Zi and my mother (Y) As I promised, there will be lots of photos in this blog post but before I get to that, I would like to tell you a little bit of what Lian Zi and I talked about today! :) Basically, we talked about choices in life and how our choices affect us! Yes I know it sounds like a boring topic but as my blog is a open blog, I cannot specifically tell you what we talked about :( However, it's somewhere along the line of friendships and living life ^^ 

LianZi and I had a great time catching up with each other and we were still as close! Hmms, I really think she's just an amazing sister to me! Man, I love her so much <3 If you guys were wondering, I did not really buy anything today as I was completely broke but I sure did have fun trying clothes in F21 (:  Well, it was a really tiring day for me although I did not really do anything vigorous but I guess it's the accumulated fatigue over the past few days! :( Sighs, I really need my sleep! Maybe I should sleep early tonight, should I? 

:
:
:
:
:

P H O T O   T I M E  
 Oh man, when will I stop this bad habit of mine? *Wink Wink

:

"All the best for your results Lian Zi! I love you"

Alright, I hope you have enjoyed the blog post and please like and rate it if you did like it ^^ Anyway, I hope you guys all had a great day today and if you did not, don't worry, there's always tomorrow! Don't give up hope and take care. Love you guys! XoXo 


- Kimberley 


No comments:

Post a Comment