Sunday, 27 May 2012

People change, I do too.

I   A M   G O N N A   R A N T 

I'm not sure if you guys can tell but if you knew me personally, you would realized that I have changed a lot since Sec 1. I got admit that I'm not sure if it's for the better or for the worst but changes that happen to me can be drastically different. To further explain this, I can be an angel at one face of my life and a rebel at the other. 

Since Secondary 1, I was trying to find a group of friends that would be there for me but somehow there wasn't really any. Thinking about it now makes me feel like I chose the wrong secondary school. Well, since I cannot transfer or do anything about it now, I'm just going to live with it. 

I have recently been meeting friends from outside and I'm starting to think that the friends I meet outside actually treat me better then some people I know in school. I know there are friends that love me but this is only a handful. Agnes, Tze Ann, Michelle, Kimbella, Hanna, Gen & Beatrice are the only ones that I can count on! It's seriously so hard to fit into an environment that I'm not meant to be in the first place. Maybe I'm just ranting because I'm going through this phase of my life. However, I don't even feel that anyone, apart from my few friends, care! 


 M Y   S A T U R D A Y 

Okay! That's enough of ranting! Now, I would update you guys what I did yesterday! (Y) Like the usual Saturday morning, I went for POA tuition! After which I met Kelly and Crystal @J8's Pasta Mania for lunch! (: After lunch we went to Mos Burger to study - which totally didn't happen - and I headed off to work at 5pm! Yes, I know it's boring but bear with me yeah? After work, the fun started! I met my friend Anderson at about 10.30pm at Bugis to slack and it was so much fun! I met some new friends yesterday and they were all so friendly! SMILE ^^ I caught up with Anderson and we had a talk on our lives and how we were doing. Hmms, I got to say it has been awhile since I stayed up this late but I really had a great time! I left for home at 12am and I totally collapsed on my bed after my bath!


P I C T U R E S   O F   T H E   D A Y 


Alright, that's all for now! I hope you guys are enjoying your weekend so far and I want to once again wish you guys, Happy Holidays! Take care and I'll talk to you soon. You know I love you!



XoXo, Kimberley 

No comments:

Post a Comment