Sunday, 10 June 2012

I'm sorry. I'm tired. I love you.


I'm sorry for missing you.
I'm sorry for caring too much. 
I'm sorry for expecting too much. 

I'M    S O R R Y 

 I'm tired of trying. 
I'm tired of being the one who cares. 
I'm tried of all the sleepless nights. 
I'm tried of thinking too much. 
I'm tired of my imperfections
I'm tired of chasing. 
I'm tired of everything. 


Is it really too much to expect? Is it really all worth it? All I needed was a comforting smile. All I wanted was your concern. All I yearned was your love. I gave it all I got. I trusted you. I believed in us. It may seem like I'm over reacting but I really need to see that you want me the same way I want you. I need you to show me in actions and not words. You promised you treat me well. You promised you'll never leave. You promised you'll put in the effort. You promised you'll not break my heart. 

After saying all this, I want to say that I still believe you. I want to give this a shot. I want to be there for you. I want to hold you and call you mine. However, I need you to put in effort on your part. I like you, I really do but I need to know that you feel the same way. I want to shout across the universe that I'm yours. I want to walk confidently down the streets holding your hand. I want to cuddle you under the stars. I want to love you with all my heart. I want to spend forever with you. And most important, I want you to love me forever. Please prove me right. That's all I ask. 


- Kimberley 

No comments:

Post a Comment