Sunday, 15 July 2012

Blessed To Be A Blessing

I    W I L L    M I S S    D R A M A    :( 
Hey everyone! I know it has been awhile since I last wrote a post but since I'm getting to it now, so don't kill me (; As you all might know, I have been working on my school's 170th musical production for the longest time ever and today was finally the BIG SHOW ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ The show went really well and all the performers had loads of fun! Hmms, seeing this production coming to an end and how far all of us have come really moved me to tears. However, I got to say that I will definitely miss everyone is Drama :( You guys will always have a place in my heart! Hmms, there isn't any way I can fully blog out all my emotions that I felt throughout the whole process of the production and the performance but through it all, I am really very thankful for all the support my friends and teachers have given me! I, or the drama, wouldn't have been able to do it without you guys! I LOVE YOU 

After the performance I went out for a movie! I watched "Ice Age 4" and man, the show was so cute ^^ I could stop spazzing over all the cute little creatures! Well, I've never really watched the first 3 movies of "Ice Age" but I could kinda figure out what was going on? Anyway, I really take my hat off the graphics as it's so dang good! It's really amazing how computer can make such cool designs! Hmms, as for the rest of the night, it was rather well spent talking, laughing and just spending time together! I left Plaza Sing at about 10.20 and it was Home Sweet Home ♥



"Walking under the rain feels so lonely and cold, but if you were there beside me to share the warmth of your love then I would want to stay under the rain for the rest of my life." 





XoXo, Kimberley 

No comments:

Post a Comment