Thursday, 26 July 2012

Last Weekend

♥ ♥ ♥ HELLO EVERYONE ♥ ♥ 

I know I have been filling my blog with my inner feelings recently and I know many of you might be getting pretty bored of hearing me rant. Hence, I have decided to pump up my blog by showing you my outfit of the day over the past weekend! 

The past week have been rather amazing as I spent most of my week with my dearest baby boy! I got to admit that no matter how annoyed or down I'm feeling that day, my boy will never fail to cheer me up and that's all I really need ^^ Alright to not waste anymore time, here's a quick updated on what I wore last weekend. 

Saturday - Tuition Outfit 
Saturday - Movie Date Outfit
Sunday - Fellowship Sunday Causal Outfit 

And that was my OOTDs for you! I know it was nothing fashionable or interesting but I really thought it would add some color to my rather dull and boring blog! Nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures and reading this blog post! Before I go, I would like to wish everyone the best of luck in their studies and exams! Remember to never give up no matter how hard the road is and keep on pushing (: 

To my dearest boy: All the best for your prelims tomorrow! Do well and don't give up alright? I know you can do it (Y) Keep pressing on and it will be over before you know it. I really cannot wait to see you and I miss you so much. I swear I'll give you a super tight hug the next time I see you. Hehehehe! Don't forget to rest well and take care of yourself. I love you baby ♥ ♥ ♥ 


XoXo, Kimberley 

No comments:

Post a Comment