Sunday, 29 July 2012

Notebook Obsession ♥

Hey Everyone! I'm sure many of you might have heard of the brand - Typo! If you haven't, you definitely have to read this blog post! Typo is a kind of notebook/stationary shop that sells all kinds of cute notebooks and cards! These notebooks are a 100% prettier than the normal boring popular notebooks you see! However, you do not have to pay a ton, but instead, you can easily get them at 3 for $10 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Pretty awesome huh? 

Yes! I got to say that I'm pretty in love with Typo right now. Recently, I spent about $20 on notebooks alone! Call me crazy but since the notebooks are going at 3 for $10, you might have did your math and figured that I got 6 notebooks for $20! If you did, you are absolutely correct. I got two 4A sized notebooks and four A5 sized notebooks. After much brainstorming on what to use it for, I have decided to use these notebooks for my notes for my different subjects (Y) I'm sure I'll be really motivated by all the colorful notebooks and I know I'll study even harder for my end-of-years this time round! Below are the wonderful notebooks I got on Friday ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
W O W right? Well, if that wasn't cute enough for you, I don't know what is! Anyway, before I go, I want to wish all of you guys a happy weekend and I hope your weekend has been going great for you guys so far! To all those people who are having prelims or exams, all the best of luck! Never give up and keep on striving for the best (Y) Always remember that the harder you work, the harder you can play when it's over! Hmms yeah, that's about it and till next time, keep smiling! You Know I Love You ♥ ♥ ♥ 



XoXo, Kimbeley 

No comments:

Post a Comment