Saturday, 25 August 2012

Early Saturday Morning

T H E     W E E K E N D 

Hello everyone! I'm just checking in to see how everyone is doing this early Saturday morning! I doubt anyone's awake yet but for those of you who are "GOOD MORNING!" As you can see, I'm in a rather hyper mood this morning and this I can explain why myself. Oh well, I guess it's good that I'm happy and smiling so I guess it doesn't really matter! (: Here's a short update along with photos on my really boring life but if you wanna know what I have be doing then feel free to read on! 

OOTD: Friday Night 

Necklace: - NIL - 
Bracelet: Flea @Scape

OOTD: Last Saturday 

Top: Mango
Skirt: Flea @Scape
Outer Shirt: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelet: Flea @Scape

OOTD: Last Sunday 

Presenting some of the yummy food I had this week (Y) Oh boy, this cannot happen to often aye. I need to start working out guys! All my muscles are practically turning into fats which is really really bad :( 

Alright, that's about it, my rather uninteresting week for you! Nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed looking at my photos! As the exams are drawing near, I would be really busy from now on but I will try my best to blog once a week like I promised. Before I go, I would like to wish all of you a good weekend ahead and remember to keep smiling. Life sucks but we gotta hang on ^^ 


XoXo, Kimberley 



No comments:

Post a Comment