Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Happy National Day

Good Evening Everyone! I am finally uploading my long overdue National Day Celebration pictures ♥ ♥ ♥ YAY, claps for me! 
Anyway, do note that I will not be going to blog much in this post as this is just a short post to keep my blog alive but without further ado let the pictures roll (: 

Me and my bad habit :p 

And, that's about it! Yes, I know this isn't exactly a spam but this were the few photos that I took on NDP :( I will be blogging more about my 5 days of holiday during the NDP week soon so please look forward to reading that! Hmms, I guess I'm going to end here today but before I go, I want to wish all those who are taking their Oral tomorrow all the best of luck! Don't be nervous and always remember to relax! As for the rest of my readers, I want to wish you all for you a very good night and I hope you guys will be able to rest well. You Know I Love You. 


XoXo, Kimberley 

No comments:

Post a Comment