Saturday, 11 August 2012

I Love You Baby ♥

H A P P Y    1 S T    M O N T H    M Y    D E A R E S T 
   
My dearest boy, it has already been 1 month since we got together! Ahhh, it's really amazing how time flies right? Hmms, I honestly had so much fun during this 1st month! All the crazy stuff we did! Wink Wink (; To be honest, I never had so much fun in my life. I wouldn't have been able to do all the crazy things without you! HAHAHA, one perfect example is sleeping on the beach! (Y) That was freaking EPIC but I liked it. Though I was freezing like a mad dog! Hehehehe! 

Anyway, you have been an amazing boyfriend and I love you loads! I know I might suck at expressing myself at times but I will try my best to show you that do care! Baby, you never fail to make me smile and I truly can feel your love for me more and more each day! I know I was really fearful at the beginning but now, I am sure that you really do love me! <3 I know in my heart that our love will last a life time and I believe that we will make it to the end! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


Thinking back, I really didn't know that you would mean so much to me. Who would have known we would end up together after that pool session of ours! I got to say we have to thank Beatrice no? Hehe if not for her, I wouldn't have known you and both our lives would probably be so different now! I think I told you this in the afternoon but during our pool game I was kinda attracted to you already! Hmms, you really made my heartbeat fast when you were so near to me while we were playing! Hehehehe (; Oh my, I'm sucha cheesy girl ain't I baby? Hmms, I hope I'm not annoying you! :( 

ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU
ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU
ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU
ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU
ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  
ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU
ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU  ILOVEYOU


16 reasons why I fell for you, Daryl Leong, My Sweetheart 

I fell in love with (1) Your Sweet Smile
I fell in love with (2) Your Sparkling Eyes
I fell in love with (3) Your Flirtatious Wink
I fell in love with (4) Your Awesome Coolness
I fell in love with (5) Your Confidence
I fell in love with (6) Your Style,
I fell in love with (7) Your Cuteness
I fell in love with (8) Your Sweetness
I fell in love with (9) Your Retard-ness
I fell in love with (10) Your Hotness
I fell in love with (11) Your Perfect Imperfections
I fell in love with (12) Your Gentleness
I fell in love with (13) Your Tender Heart
I fell in love with (14) Your Soft Lips
I fell in love with (15) Your Sexyness
And Lastly , I fell in love with (16) The Fact That You Love Me. 

Dear Boy, you're perfect for me and I will love you till the end. I promised you once that I'll marry you and this for sure I will. Don't ever feel insecure about yourself because you know I love you just the way you are. Our life together just begun and we have a long journey ahead. The wish that the rest of our lives will be filled with joy, laughter and happiness. I believe that our plans for the future will come true one day and this fairy-tale of ours will have a sweet happy ending! Finally, I love you Daryl Leong Zheng Jie  ♥ ♥ ♥ 



XoXo, Kimberley 

2 comments:

  1. Awww I would like this post if there was a 'like' button! Last long doll :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww <3 Thanks dear, you're such a sweetie! We will babe! (:

      Delete