Sunday, 5 August 2012

Lazy Sunday

 Hey all, I'm back again blogging on a Sunday night! (Y) Well , just to update you peeps, my weekend was pretty well spent! My Saturday was spent studying before Daryl, my boyfriend - the sweetest guy on earth - surprised me by magically appearing in front of me for the 2nd time! Pretty cute right? Anyway, Daryl, his friends and I went to catch movie titled "Total Recall" at around 7.15pm! The movie was really cool I have to say as I can totally imagine if our world today was like that. Just picture all the flying cars and interesting buildings! Awesome much? 

As for today, I went to Church and Chinese tuition like I always do on every Sunday. After tuition, I met up with my dearest boy for a short movie date! The movie was rather funny but the ending was a little stupid. HAHAHA! Coincidentally, we met Daryl's friend after the movie ended as we saw his friend - Justin and Jessica - walking out of the movie hall. I call it fate! All 4 of us then hang out at Starbucks enjoying a cup of coffee before heading home for the end of the day! Here are some photos of my outfits I wore!

O O T D  - S A T U R D A Y 


O O T D - S U N D A Y  


Well, I honestly don't really know what to blog about as I'm always blogging about my life. I've always wanted to do a post on the blogshops I like and items I want to get from there but I really just have not found the time to do so. I guess you guys will just have to wait a little longer if you want to see that post! I promise I'll try my best to put it up by this month! ^^


"A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it's you and me. Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance but not in heart." My dearest boy, you're the reason I smile when my days are dark. The constant motivation for my heart. Forever until till the end, I will always be holding your hand.  


XoXo, Kimberley

No comments:

Post a Comment