Sunday, 30 September 2012

Sanity

I'm this close to losing my sanity. Oh my god. I can't wait for the exams to be over. 
Anyway here's a photo update on how I spent my weekends. #Leggo 

H E L L O     S A T U R D A Y 


OOTD: Saturday 
Presenting to all of you my awesome tuition buddy + classmate >>>> Tzeann 

This is me being a retard during my study session! Hahahaha. 

Finally, I ended off Saturday night with some Salted Caramel with my cousins <3 

Hmms, I just love how close my cousins and I are right now. It's always such comfort when we all can come together and talk to each other about our problems. Being the youngest was really difficult in the beginning but now, it's nothing but amazing! Hehehehe, I know all of you are concern for me. I really do. And because of that, I will make sure I stay out of trouble and do well in my academics! 


A N O T H E R     S U N D A Y 


OOTD: Sunday 
This is a bowl personally cooked by Agnes to feed my hungry stomach! Hehehe. Thank you so much my dear (Y) Though our study session was a little fail, I want to wish you all the best for tomorrow and I really hope you can do well for this EOY. Let's have a stay over during the holidays alright? Can't wait. 



Lastly, all the best to everyone taking their N's tomorrow. Study hard and don't flunk your papers alright? Let's all hang in there, the end is drawing near! Love you all ♥ ♥ ♥



XoXo, Kimberley 

No comments:

Post a Comment