Sunday, 16 September 2012

Tze Ann's Birthday Surprise ♥

Heyyyyyy! I'm finally blogging and I 'm sorry once again for neglecting my blog! Anyway, today's post will be a birthday post for my dear friend "TZEANN" It was her Sweet 16th on Friday and being really amazing friends, we planned a whole lot of events to mark this special day! 

Firstly, we decided to prank her with our very own "Wasabi" Cupcake! To be honest, the plan went quite well and she was a little shocked when she took a bite into the cupcake! Sorry Tze Ann since but it was actually rather nice, I think you enjoyed it ><  Oh Yes! Before I forget, the "Wasabi" Cupcake was made by Agnes! She really spent a lot of effort in trying and hide and trace of evidence and I've got to say, she has real talent in pastry! Just look at the photo above, isn't it pretty? I'll never be able to do that, I swear! (: 

Here's another Cupcake we bought for her but this is just a normal Cupcake! After all she needs to have something proper to eat after the "Wasabi" right? HAHAHA I'm loving the butterfly designed toppings! It's so adorable <3 

After school, we all headed to Coronation to eat "Golden Roaster". I haven't had that in a really long time and as such lunch on Friday was pretty filling! I ate the popular "Lemon Chicken" and I really enjoyed the food! In the midst of  all our talking and laughing however, another plan was up on our sleeves. Well of course the birthday girl didn't know anything about it (Y) 

Presenting my lunch on Friday! Yummy 

Group Photo

Once we were done, we all pretended like we were heading home and we all left for home! However, we were not! As the birthday girl headed home as per normal, we all met up at "MaryMount" station again to prepare for her house surprise party! Renee and Desiree came with balloons and we all headed to Tze Ann's place together! Upon arrival, we were all so worried and excited for the plan! We all could wait to see the her reaction and being girls, we all ran to her house from the station! Crazy much? Anyway, we took the lift up to the 14th story and we walked down! As we approached the gate, Tze Ann's bulldog gave us a shock of our lives! The dog was barking like mad and we were all freaked. However, we all couldn't wait to see Tze Ann ^^ 

AND FINALLY SHE CAME OUT AND SHE WAS SO SHOCK! OMG OMG 

Her face turned so RED but I'm sure she was really touched inside! Hehehe, we all then entered the house and watched TV and had some brownies together! Ohhh man, it was so much fun and I was really happy to see my dear friend smile! I'm sure she had never expected such a thing and we did surprise her so MISSION SUCCESS ~ ~ ~ 

The Pretty Balloons ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

The Cute Birthday Girl <3


Alright, that's about it for this blog post but before I go, I would like to wish Tze Ann all the best in her exams and that she will receive success in whatever she does! And Tze Ann, if you are reading this, please know that I love you a lot. Though I may have dissappointed you a million times, you always know you can count on me because I will always be there for you and I'll never leave you! <3 Happy Sweet 16th Tze Ann  


XoXo, Kimberley 

No comments:

Post a Comment