Thursday, 4 October 2012

7 more days.

It's officially one more week till the end of my exams! 

It's finally coming to an end and I'm so glad that I only have to suffer 7 more days before it is all over. Anyway, the papers so far has been pretty manageable but I'm just hoping for the best right now. I know myself that I didn't put in my 100% effort when it came to revision but I know I did enough to at least pass most of my papers. Oh well, whatever the results, I'll just have to accept it. 

OOTD: Tuesday

During this whole exam period, I'm constantly so stressed out and I'm kinda starting to neglect my health. I've recently not been eating proper meals and I'm going to fall sick really soon. Sigh, I guess I'll just rest a little earlier tonight. I really can't afford to fall sick at this point in time. I hope I'll have enough energy to pull through one more week. I need to survive this :( 

S T U D Y    A L L     D A Y    A L L     N I G H T 

OOTD: Wednesday 

Honestly, I'm just so tired. I'm so tired of fighting the constant battle I have in my head. It's just too much for me to take. You know, I try so hard not to think about it, but it keeps coming back. Every moment of it. It floods my mind like a river and it plays like an unending melody. Will this ever stop? That's a question I ask myself everyday. 


"That sky that was once so clear is now starting to fade behind the clouds."


After my Emath paper yesterday Gen and I headed down to Novena for a study session and some breakfast! It was productive, as usual, and I was able to clear out my doubts about some topics I wasn't sure of. At about 3pm, I left for KK Hospital for my checkup and headed home once I was done. Nothing interesting. 


" The joy my girls can bring into my life."


Speaking about my girls, I'm really pumped up for prom. I'm super excited and I can't wait for the after party with my girls. I cannot image the amount of fun we will have that day! 28th November. I'm counting down till that date. With the perfect dress now all I need is a pair of heels and I'm so ready to rock the party with my dearies. Hehehhehehe. 

Alright guys that's it for today! I'm gonna turn in real soon as I'm feeling very weak. I had a bad headache yesterday and I woke up this morning feeling as bad :( Sigh, what is wrong with me? I hope it's nothing serious! All the best for your papers everyone. Don't give up, hang in there. We're almost done with this! You know I love you ♥ ♥ ♥ 


XoXo, Kimberley 


"Forever & Always, that's what we said."

2 comments:

  1. How'd u get to know sammilerman, kissmyarmpit etc?

    ReplyDelete