Sunday, 7 October 2012

A New Chapter

Good Morning. The time now is currently 7.02am on a Sunday morning. I have no idea why I'm up so early but instead of lazying around, I'm going to do a blog post. This blog post will be pretty personal but since a blog is something like "your space" or "your world" I'll just share regardless. 



If you guys don't already know. I'm a single lady right now. Today, 7/10/2012 marks me being single for a month now. I don't know how many of you readers already know but if you don't I'm sorry for keeping it from you guys. People have been asking me on Formspring the reason why I broke up and about that, I feel that it's a little too personal to tell you guys but in summary, there was lack of understanding. This might be only from from how I see it but I'm sure we all know it's not easy to sustain a relationship. 

WAR IS LIKE LOVE, IT ALWAYS FINDS A WAY.   ~ Bertolt Brecht 


However, this is not the point of the post. The point of this post is to help me find the potential new me. Okay, I obviously know that no matter how much I change, I'll still be me, but the new me I'm talking about in here are my motivations, goals and dreams. For the time I was attached, my motivating has been my other half, which was good. Imaging the life we could have together and working towards it. But since it's over now,  I need to find a new motivation in life. At the back of my head, I know I'm sure what interests me and what I wanna work towards, but it's vague. I'm really excited to start this new chapter of my life. I guess I took about 1 month to fully get over everything and of course, it was hard. But sometimes, you need to step out and think of your situation logically and see if you guys are really ready to commit. It's not just about "as long as you love me" we can be together, it's about so much more. 

I guess I can say the lingering question that has been going on for one whole month in my head is not clear. Early this morning, everything was firmed. This decision would probably be the best and this way, neither of us would get hurt in the near future. I would not want to say, he wasn't the one but I can't say he is either. I mean, you don't know what the future holds so, don't think to much. Looking back, I would like to thank some people in my life that walked me through this time. I really treasure these people so much and I truly thank God for sending theses angels in my life. 


Sammi: You are probably one of the strongest girl I know. Yes dear you are. I can see it in you. When I was going through my breakup, you were there for me all the way. You constantly looked out for me, always making sure I was safe. You know, it felt so good pouring out my heart feelings to you yesterday and babe, I'll never push you away. I promise you that. Sammi, you thought me many things and I've now learnt and grown. Babe, you know from the bottom of my heart, I treasure you like crazy. I don't want anything to come between our friendship and but anything were to happen, I know we can overcome it together. I'll never give up on this friendship so don't you worry alright? Like you were there for me, I'm here for you. I might know be fully sure of everything you're going through but you know I'm always here if you need me. I'll support you all the way and I'll be here when you fall. I'll never leave you alone ♥ 
Thank you for everything Sammi, I love you 

Tzeann: Heyy you! Thanks for always being there for me, my friend. I know I have done 1001 things to annoy you but at the end of the day, you're still here. You might feel that you done nothing but really babe, you did many things. With you around, I felt more loved and appreciated. I'm really sorry for not telling you stuff in the beginning. I was really scared and I didn't know how to say it but now, since you know, I'm really glad and I'm so thankful to have a friend like you. Hehehehe, oh girl I'm so excited for our new venture into the "World Of Blogshops" (Y) Keeping my fingers crossed rn, hoping for good business! :P Tzeann, you thought me how not to give up and trust me, you have that fighting spirit. You know, not everyone has that in them but I can see it in you. I know you're confused about what you want to do in life but my dear take time. Take time and you'll realize. One day, I'm sure I'll see you flying high up there, being a happy independent women! Don't give up my Zee, fight all the way. I'll be here when you fall. I love you ♥ 

Michelle: Baby, I know you have been stressing over so many things in life. I know you feel really lost at times but babe, you know you can count on me! Hehehe last night, I had mini heart to heart with you but after reading this post, I'm sure you'll know it's all over now. It would take time to find the new me but honey, I know with you, I can do it. Next year, we would be sitting together and Michelle, let us work hard next year alright? I know you hate the system, I do too but for the sick of doing well, let's push on. Thank you for always being there for me and picking up my calls when I'm crying like a mad women >< Omg, I love you so much and I'll never want to lose you. One day babe, we would stay together and that I know would be better than amazing. I can't wait for the life I will have after St Margs but oh boy, I'll miss you like a bitch. I can't wait for prom shopping and let's totally do our nails together! You know you always have me. I'll be here for you 24/7 ♥ Thank you moo! I love you


And now, after all the heart to heart talk, it's time for some...........
P H O T O   U P D A T E 

OOTD: Friday Night 
A sneak peak into my makeup collection. 
My current addiction 
Friday Night's Dinner 
OOTD: Saturday
OOTD: Sunday


Lastly, I would like to say that doesn't mean one relationship in your life failed, the others would. Take things positively and if you ever find yourself lost or stuck, you should talk to a friend about it. My advice, you need to know what you want, before you can move on. Don't keep holding on to something you know wouldn't work or something you know wouldn't do you good. It sounds bitchy and selfish but honestly, things would work out. Maybe one day the two of you might love again? When the two of you are more mature perhaps? So girls, don't worry if you're going through a breakup. Your life doesn't end there. Move on sweetheart, after all one day, you will be loved.


XoXo, Kimberley ♥



"JUST 4 MORE DAYS BABY"

4 comments:

  1. Give the time some time to do it's magic . Time would be the best answer to the things you faced in life . Just to let you know , you would never be alone :) I am here for you .

    Signing off
    AX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Awww, thank you (: That's really nice of you!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome girl :) looking forward to your next post !

      Delete
    3. Will updated when I can! (:

      Delete