Sunday, 21 October 2012

Halloween Night.


Just to update you guys a little, Halloween at USS was amazing! I really enjoyed myself and I would probably go for it again in future. It was rather crowded as it was the first day but I still loved it regardless! The event started at 8pm and ended at around 12-12.30am! By the time I got home, it was already about 2am in the morning. I was totally exhausted but it was worth it (Y) 

Being the lazy me, here are some photos from the event. I'll let them do the talking instead. 


My Precious Girls Whom I Love A Lot 


So that's about it. I know it's a really short post but I'm just so tired now that I'm too lazy to type! I'll try and post a longer post in my next updated but till then keep smiling guys. Love You 


XoXo, Kimberley 

No comments:

Post a Comment