Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Glitz & Glamour

Alright guys, I'm finally back! YES, I know I have not updated my blog since forever but I am right now, so shhh! Don't complain :) Anyway, I'm sure most of you know that I had my prom night recently but to summarize, it was pretty fun. Despite being a little disappointed at the line up of the program, it was still at night that I would remember for the rest of my life. (Y) 

I know I said that a post would be up right after the day of my prom night but as I was really busy, I just had no time to update my blog. Really sorry about that guys! To get into the post proper, prom is something that has to be perfect. I mean, every girl wants to look her best on her prom night right? So here's some photos that I took prior to the night of my prom. 


Just to fill you in, these two photos were taken when I was heading out to do my hair for the night and the day before when I went for my manicure with my girls! Everyone was so excited and we all couldn't wait for prom! I honestly couldn't sleep the night before. I was tossing and tuning like mad. Trust me, it was insane :O 

And finally, after a long wait, the time came! It was time to head to the venue - Raffles Town Club. When we arrived, some of our school mates were already there! Everyone was smiling and complimenting each other. I could barely recognize some of my friends due to how different they looked but, it was truly a night of glitz and glamour. As of how the night went, I'll just let the photos do the talking! Enjoy!

G L I T Z    &    G L A M O U R 


Oh yes! How could I  forget to mention the super awesome clubbing/dancing session we had after the dinner ended. Oh my, that was good! (Y) I've never partied with my friends from school before but on prom, we really did dance hard. It was amazing and I honestly would re-live that moment anytime! 

If you want to check out more photos, they are all up on Facebook so please do take a look at them if you have not! Hmms, just to get you guys updated, I'll be blogging a little more this week telling you about what I have been up to recently but till then, stay beautiful. 


XoXo, Kimberley 

No comments:

Post a Comment