Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Have yourself a merry little Christmas


Since I was a little girl, the Christmas season has always been my favorite time of the year. With all the love, laughter & joy around, the atmosphere is always filled with a certain kind of magic & wonder. The lights that light up the streets brings me a kind of warmth that I feel in my heart. The songs that blast through the malls, the beautiful carols of choirs & the endless shopping. This is what I look forward to year after year. 

However, this year, my Christmas was a little different......

I attended a Christmas Party organised by my Youth Ministry, something that I didn't do for a long time! The theme of the party was really interesting and I had loads of fun. This year, someone decided that the theme would be, Soccer! We were told to either dress up as a soccer player, a referee or a cheer-leader! I thought about what I wanted to wear for awhile and here's the outfit I came up with! Presenting to you my very own "Cheer-Leader Inspired" outfit & some other photos I took during the party! (:


MERRY CHRISTMAS 

As for Christmas itself, I went to church in the morning for the annual Christmas service! Everyone was dressed up in pretty dresses and we all sure looked good. As the exchanging of cards, sweets, candies and presents has become a tradition in our modern society today....our Church couldn't miss out on as well! I received a bunch of cards that were written with so much love <3 I felt so motivated, cherished and loved after reading them! After the service ended, my church friends and I headed down for lunch! I mean, what's Christmas without filling our tummies right? Hehehe. Anyway, we caught up with one another during lunch and we all had a great time. 

On the whole, my Christmas this year was really sweet, joyful & of course, magical. I am surely looking forward to Christmas next year as I'm planning to stay in instead of going out. I might actually plan a mini party for my friends and family to come together to celebrate this wonderful season! Oh my, the thought of it is already getting me excited but till then....


XoXo, Kimberley 



"Every moment spent with you is treasured, like diamonds in my hands"


No comments:

Post a Comment