Sunday, 10 February 2013

08. CNY

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE 


Despite the fact that I still have 3 days to enjoy myself, I am once again stressing myself up with my work (Y) Yes, I know it's Chinese New Year and all but........I really have loads to catch up on! Believe it or not, I think I'll be going to bring my books over to my relatives house to study later on heh - Don't Judge me - 

Anyway, back to the festive season talk, the celebration my school had this year was rather exciting! It was the first time my school actually asked a "Lion Dance" crew to come down to lift up the spirits of the occasion! We also had an extended recess and my class, 5N1, had our very own "Lou Hei." My oh my, I got to say we went a little too crazy but apart from the fact that my arms were filled with the food, we had loads of fun! 


Looking back, I can't believe how far we have come! It has been 2 years since we got together as a class and the memory of how awkward we were at the start is still fresh in my head! Too fresh to feel like it been that long. It feel like Secondary 3, or Secondary1 for that matter just happened yesterday! I would be graduating in a few months time and I got to say that I'll really miss walking into that classroom every morning :(((((((  

Roar, I guess we'll just have to make full use of the time we have together to make this life in Secondary school more worthwhile and unforgettable......




XoXo, Kimberley

No comments:

Post a Comment