Thursday, 21 March 2013

19. Choir + Alto Outing

Choir practice was rather fruitful today and I think we really managed to achieve a lot out of today's practice! It was one of the rare times that we actually completed what we wanted to do for the day and because of that, I feel it's something we should all be proud of (Y) In addition, rehearsals are getting more and more interesting and I got to say it really made me laugh a whole lot more when comparing to before! Well, I guess it's a good change and I'm so glad Choir is where we are today!

Waking up this morning was nothing special and of course I went through my daily routine and left for school around 10am! Though Choir only started at 1pm, I decided to head down early to school to do some work! Sushi was on the menu for lunch as I was craving them quite badly a few days back :D After satisfying my cravings, I walked down to school from Serene Center and started on my work shortly after I arrived. 


So after Choir was over, we had a last minute alto outing as we were craving for some macs. Though I didn't eat anything due to the overloading fatness fast food have in them, Jessica and I were happily entertaining ourselves with my phone! Looking at all the photos we took today, I got to say we are pretty retarded but I guess that's what you get when you put all the A2's together  ~ ~ ~ 


We sat in MacDonalds still about 6.20 waiting for my Prince Charming to arrive and after a long wait, he finally came and it was home sweet home for all of us! Looking back, today was filled with joy and laughter and I really hope that the rest of my days will be as happy as today! Despite all the stress that school brings, I am really thankful for my juniors and my boyfriend who are always there for me when I need them! I really love you so much! Thank you <3 


Oh yes before I go, since formspring is closing down, direct all your questions to
http://ask.fm/KimberleyYong and I'll reply you as often as I can ♥ ♥ ♥ 



XoXo, Kimberley 

No comments:

Post a Comment