Saturday, 20 April 2013

26. Choir, my second home.

5 YEARS.   1 CHOIR.    A 1000 MEMORIES 


Being in Choir for 5 years have groomed me a lot. From the endless nags of teachers to the long hours of training, I grew. 
I came to realize many things, along the way, and as to why certain things had to be done a certain way. In addiction, I've also learnt many life lessons for my conductress herself, whose words now remain in my heart. As mainstream as it is, time really flies and looking back surely brings up a lot of memories of the past. Well, but I guess these beautiful memories will the the ones I'll definitely keep for life. 


❤ ❤ DISTINCTION ❤ 


Yesterday marked my last performance with my CCA and as proud and happy as I am for them, the feeling of leaving Choir really had an impact on me. That bittersweet feeling caused me much tears after the performance yesterday but nonetheless, I feel so thankful for being able to be put in a CCA like this.


To my dearest Altos:  Thank you for being such awesome juniors. Each of you are so special to me. I'll really miss all the crazy times we had :( Promise me you'll do well and never give up no matter what. I'll always be here for you! :) I hope you guys wouldn't miss my nagging and stories too much but I will definitely come back and visit when I can! I update you on my life and Zampage through the whatsapp group! Wish me all the best for my O's though, I'm pretty nervous to be honest :p You guys have made my Choir life so wonderful and having you guys around comforts my heart every time! 

I know how much you guys believe in me and I promise you that you will see my name in the papers one day. I will make it happen. I will not disappoint you all. At the same time, I also want you to know that whatever your dreams fight for it. Remember what I said about dreams and life and never forget who you are. All of you are unique in your own way and never let anyone bring you down for that :) Lastly, it's my prayer that all of you will be in good health and that you will receive many blessings in whatever you do! Take care my dearies <3 I love you 



To the Committee: Thank you for everything. It has been great working together with you all. I truly had loads of fun planning for camps and activities for the Choir! The time when we spent our Sunday afternoon planning the camp during the storm at United Square was really exciting and I'll always remember that day :) Anyway, I want to wish all of you the best in your O's and I really believe that we all can do well together. I am not sure how many of you already know what you want to be when you're older but reguardless, I just want to say that no matter what you choose, never stop believing in yourself. Dreams are possible to turn reality and as long as you all keep pushing, I know we will all get to the top one day! Keep smiling and let's never delete the whatsapp group and keep it till we have grandchildren :D Love you all


MY JOURNEY 
My journey with Choir has been a really amazing one and I'll never forget all the fun times we had together. I will now let the photos and memories of the past speak and show you how life of Choir was like in St Margret's Secondary School

HongKong Trip


SYF #2013


Prefect's Commendation #2013


"Cause some days stay Gold forever." 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment