Tuesday, 14 May 2013

31. A Gentleman Series - (Male Fashion Bloggers)

A Gentleman Series

Preview Video (WATCH IN HD) - The normal quality is pretty blur! 


To start off this "Gentleman Series", I will be sharing with you some of my favorite male fashion bloggers. I know it might sound a little weird for a girl like me to be checking out male fashion but if you think about it,
who doesn't dream about her man dressing up and looking good. 

In fact, you don't even need a man. When you think about the word "gentleman" itself, an image of a handsome, young good looking guy would appear in your head. Your mind automatically puts a face to it and when you talk about that dream man with your girlfriends, you subconsciously find yourself being able to fantasize over someone you have not even met. It's like how we put an image as to how we imagine "Christian Grey" from "50 Shades Of Grey" to look, act and be like. 


T H E     C I T Y     B O Y 


Anyway, the first fashion blogger of today post is, Marcel.D.Floruss.

Studying at the Fashion Institute of Technology of - Fashion Merchandising Management - in NYC, Marcel started to modelling for New York Models in December last year. Originally from Germany, his love for fashion has lured him a thousand miles away from home. As a former Ballroom, Hip-Hop and Ballet dancer, he was fascinated by how Art in general, co-existed in many forms and how they could influence each other. 

Below are are some of my favorite looks!

Look #1 

Look #2

Look #3

  

M A K I N G     A     S T A T E M E N T  


For a true scene of uniqueness, my second favorite blogger, Pelayo takes it away. 

With is interesting sense of fashion, Pelayo never fails to make a statement piece out of everything he wears. Being featured in multiple Fashion magazines all around the World, Pelayo's style is definitely one to get your inspirations from. An endless description would go on if I were to continue so here are some of my favorite picks that blew me away. 

Look #1

Look #2

Look #3

Look #4



T H E     I T A L I A N    H U N K 


 My third choice would go to the 19 year old  Pierluigi Musco, from Italy.
With a simple style of fashion, Pierluigi Musco reminds me of home. Dressing similarly to some of those I see in Singapore, he gives me a sense of inspiration even as a girl. It makes me wonder how I would dress to match that outfit if I were to go out with someone that was wearing something like his. As for the boys, I'm sure you too can takeaway much ideas from this one. Here are my picks! 

Look #1

Look #2
 

Look #3

Look #4



I N S T A G R A M 

Finally, to end off this post, here's some of my favorite fashion outfit I took from my friends via Instagam. 


@monstrousthoughts




@glendenkua 



@supremesebas



With that, I have come to the end of my first "Gentleman Series" post. Please like and comment on this post to tell me what you think about it. I really hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed creating it. 

Lastly, feel free to post any questions to my Ask.fm - http://ask.fm/KimberleyYong  - if you want to know more about how you can be feature or if you have any questions about this series in general. Till the next post, take care and stay glam. xoxo


1 comment: