Wednesday, 15 May 2013

33. XoXo


Hi all, I hope this will be the one and only post I will have to ever do in my blogging history that is going to be like this. However, I really feel that there is a need to say what I want to say.

Seriously, to all those that want to know about me and boy's private life, let me just say this. 
Being in a relationship is not just about the making love or sex. Weather you do it or not with your partner should not define how much you love him or her. Your love should be build upon the trust, faith and believe you have in each other, not sex. Upon saying that, I would like to address the questions on my Ask.fm about me being a virgin. To be honest, I don't see why someone's virginity concerns another. I mean, if you are her best friend of course, that is another story. However, what I'm trying to say is that, you don't really need to know if that person is still a virgin or not. Honestly, would that change anything in your life regardless the answer given by him/her? Would that make you more beautiful in any sort of physical way? NO IT WILL NOT! In fact, if you are going to use that against her instead, it really shows how you really are as a person. #JustSaying

Secondly, to the people judging my friends. I don't really have anything to say to you but my advice is to not judge a person by it's cover. Why are you hating on someone you don't even know? Hating on someone just because you don't like her face isn't a good reason. Would you like it if someone comes up to you and say "Ewww, I hate you because I do not like your face." If your answer is no, please think twice before you say anything negative about someone. Don't put anyone down, you won't feel good either, trust me! 

And Thirdly, I just want to say that I know I have a screwed up past. I'm not going to lie, I admit that I did not value myself a lot and kissed guys that I weren't together with. However, that kind of life is all over for me now. I am currently in a very happy relationship with Steve that will most probably end up in marriage. Of course if you want to continue judging me for who I was and not what I am now, you can. I'm not stopping you. I just wanted to let you know that that old version of me officially expired.  

Lastly, for those of you who are judging me because of my Instgram photo, you will probably hate all of them too! (Y) 


But you know what? I think they are all beautiful <3 


Feel free to continue asking any other questions you have! I will reply you as soon as I can! To those of you that are constant readers and supporters of my blog, I love you! Stay strong, have a good post exams and I'll talk to all of you again real soon! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment