Sunday, 19 May 2013

40. Vanilla Latte

Vanilla Latte is my favorite morning coffee drink. From the sweetness of the Vanilla to the fragrance of the Latte, there's nothing about it that I can say "no" to! To me, this is a choice of drink one can consider trying if him/her does not want to drink too strong of a coffee!

F O R     A     L I G H T     M O R N I N G 

As far as I can remember, I have always craved this drink whenever I wake up in the morning! At times, I also secretly wished that someone could deliver this sweet heaven to me at that very instant! :) Sorry for being retarded guys, but really, my mind just can't help it! 


If this too is one of your favorite regulars at Starbucks, comment and let me know :) 
If not, feel free to post any other questions to my ask.fm, link below! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment