Monday, 20 May 2013

43. A Gentleman Series - (Foren Apparel)


In today's Gentleman Series post, we will be featuring a local blogshop called - Foren Apparel 



S P I C E     Y O U R     S U M M E R     C L O S E T 

 Mainly selling 3-quarters, this is a fairly new blog shop has recently launched business, releasing their 1st collection on the 28th of April. In this collection a variety of colors ranging from Red, Green to Blue can be found. 
This is definitely one way you can spice up your summer closet. 
And, I'm pretty sure those colored pants would stand out among the crowd while walking down town!

 In addition, FREE meet ups at Ngeeann Polytechnic and NEX, Serangoon are also available.

Here's a preview of their collection 


Olive Green - $26.80


Columbia Blue - $26.80

Paris Green - $26.80     


  Burgundy Red - $26.80 

For more updates, be sure to like them on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/ForenApparel 
and follow them on Instagram - @forenapparel 


B E     I N S P I R E D 

If you aren't convinced or unsure on how to style colored pants, here are a few inspiration looks I found :)
Photo Credits: Foren Apparel & Lookbook


Note: If you have any enquiries on how you or your blog shop can be featured, feel free to email me or send in any questions to my ask.fm - http://ask.fm/KimberleyYong Thank you ♥ ♥ 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment