Wednesday, 22 May 2013

44. Summer Body Series

Don't we all want that perfect Summer Body?
 Well, at least I know I do. As such, I will be officially starting my Summer Body Workout today!

I am not sure how many of you have already heard of this Youtuber, blogilates but, she is one of my favorite workout guides that I follow on Youtube :) With a variety workout videos, you can definitely learn how to work almost every part of your body. 

Anyway, to start off day (1) of my Summer Body Series, here's a challenge by her I did today!



As I really cannot stand my fat love handles, I am determined to get rid of them once and for all. Hence, if you are one that faces the same issue as I do, start by trying out this challenge. I am sure with this as a head start and motivation you can surely slowly work your way up to that hot beach body of your dreams! Good luck girls, let's train like an angel ;) xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment