Sunday, 2 June 2013

47. Let's do this



Hey dear, I know you can do it tomorrow. 
Don't panic. Breathe. Keep Calm 

Being able to have you as my best friend is really a blessing and I want you to know that you have a special position. Thank you for being there whenever I'm stressing over him or freaking out because I'm scared. I know we have been through a lot together and this time we're going to go through O's just fine :) You are amazing and I don't ever want you to forget that. Babe, I really appreciate you in my life and whatever happens tomorrow, don't worry, I'm all in with you. We're going to do this paper together, at the same time and we are going to do so well. When the results come out, you will be the 1st I would call and scream on the phone to cause I know we will reach our goals <3 

I love you my Princess. xoxo 


S T A Y     ST R O N G     K E L L Y 


Ps: Glitteredmess would be updated real soon! 

Send in any video request to my Ask.fm - http://ask.fm/account/questions thank you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment