Friday, 14 June 2013

56. Another Ask.fm Post

Hey all, today's post is going to be about my ask.fm questions. 

Firstly, to the person who is posting as my "ex" and "bff", here's what I got to say.

For faking my ex - Do you really think you can make me believe that it is him? I mean, it has been so long ago and I know for sure that all the feelings have already faded by now. Whatever we have currently is just friendship, nothing more or less. Hence, I really hope you can stop posting as him because by doing so, you're not respecting yourself or him for that matter.


For faking my bff - Why are you even posting as Kelly? I appreciate how you told me to stay strong but why are you imposing her? I really don't understand what you can get out of this. 



Secondly, the kinky questions have been increasing recently and though I have nothing much to say about it, I just want to let you guys know that I wouldn't mind giving advice on relationships, or what sweet/kinky/cute things you can do for your partner. However, as much as you can, please don't make it about me and start asking about my virginity or whether I shave or what not. 

(1) - Why do you want to know about my private life? 
(2) - It's gross not to keep your southern hemisphere clean! 

An example of an advice question I would be more than willing to help! 


An example of something I hope I can see less of. 
If you know me well enough, you would know. 


Lastly guys, do I dress like I'm 12 years old? Seriously, I need some opinion here! Some anon commented this about me and I'm a little speechless. I mean the hate about me being a bitch I can accept but this is way over the line .... :( 



Here are some of my outfits. 
Please tell me you don't agree with her!



 But of course there are the many sweethearts that always have my back ♥ ♥ ♥ Thank you so much guys, whoever you are! Love ya



Plus the sweet comments about me and Steve



Alright, I don't really wish to go on anymore but, I just hope the people who are imposing my friends will stop. I will appreciate it, thank you :) 



Note: If you want to keep your questions even more private, you can email them to me :) I will definitely reply you. Email: kimberleyyong@hotmail.sg

My next update is going to be about Zampage so stay tune! 
In the mean time, post any questions to my ask.fm - http://ask.fm/KimberleyYong -
 I'll talk to you all real soon. 
Love ya <3 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment