Friday, 21 June 2013

65. Happy Birthday Kelly

H A P P Y     B I R T H D A Y     K E L L Y 


It's your birthday today! 

Knowing you for 10 years now, I just want to say that I really appreciate everything you have done for me. I really thank God for giving me a friend like you. You are the only one that can stand my nonsense and the only one who is always there when I need you. Today is your special day and though I can't spend the whole day out with you, I really do hope your day will be filled with laughter and joy. You are a really sweet girl and I treasure you a lot. You never fail to make me smile and I really love you for that.


Your finally 17th and it's only 1 year till we both are finally legal :D 
I honestly can't wait for the day me and you can go drinking together! I really want that to happen soon. Anyway, I know me and Steve might have our plans to go overseas and all but the promise I made with you I will fulfill. I told you we will one day live together, and believe me, it will happen. 

I can't wait for the day you and me live together. The day we can come home to each other. The day me and you can stay up talking about boys and watching late night movies. My dear princess, I cannot express how much I love and trust you. Life without you wouldn't be the same. I know I haven't been the best best friend but I promise I will try and be a better one! 


Lastly, do stay strong dear! 
I know you have a lot of things on your mind but just keep them on hold. Don't think about it and hang in there till after O's! I know you are strong and I know you can do it <3 Always tell yourself that you will make it. Me and you will make it through this, I know we will. After O's we will be free to travel and we can go anywhere we want! Stay pretty and don't stop believing. One day, you and I will make it to the top ♥ ♥  I love love love love love love love you. 


"You will always be my Princess."


#ThrowBack




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment