Monday, 24 June 2013

71. Cotton Candy


So I finally tired the cotton candy drink and I got to say it's really good :D I'm in love with it so badly! 



Anyway, studying with Kelly was acceptable today but still not as productive as I need it to be. Damn, my phone is a major distraction, fml. In addition, this is the last week of the holidays! Omg, I'm begging for time to please slow down!!! ): 

I'm starting to stress out. 
DAMN! 


Ps: One is not a slut if she clubs, make love or wear revealing outfits. That just shows how much one likes to dance, appreciate music, make new friends, show the person they love how much they want them & one who is confident of her body and rocks it no matter what people say. (And there's nothing wrong about it) 


" Stay strong, you can do this. You're stronger than you know. "


xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment