Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Friendship

It's so amazing how much this friendship has grown. 

Looking back at how far we have matured, I really have to say that we've been through quite a lot. 
All the girl drama, bitching and gossiping. 

Honestly, I never thought we would ever be this close but now after going through so many things together, I  realize that I can't live without you. I know I'm really cheesy but seriously, my days in school wouldn't be that meaningful anymore if not because of you. In class, you're the only one that understands what I'm going through and you're always there for me no matter what. 

Gen, I know I can be a B at times but I love you. 

A lot. 

 Gen is doing the Steve face <3 

You and Kelly are my favorite girls and I can't wait to party together after O's! 
School's Out was just the beginning of our fun. 
More is yet to come. 



Ps: I'm missing my lost phone so badly :( 
Baby, please come back to me



Ask me anything you want to know ;)  - http://ask.fm/KimberleyYong


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment