Tuesday, 9 July 2013

81. Does he like me?

So you got to know this guy and the both of you started to hang out. 
Soon, you realize that what you feel for him isn't just as simple as a friendship anymore. 
You find yourself going into what I like to call the "I think I like him" stage. However, you don't know if he feels the same. You then start observing every single thing he does, in hope of searching for your answer. If you're lucky, you'll find it, but you're not, that's when the problems start. 


Personally, I've never really been chased by that many guys before......but I've been chased by enough to know. Hence, if you ever find yourself caught in that confused state I mentioned earlier, here are a few things you might want to take note of when it comes to judging if a guy like you or not. 

1. He worries for you 
Worrying has many stages. As a friend, you worry for one at a very average level. For example, a friend will just merely remind you to study. Whether or not you actually study, that doesn't really bother them. When you're ill, a friend would just tell you to "get well soon" and after which, you might not even hear from them anymore. Please, don't get me wrong. I know that there a friends out there that will go further into caring for another and not how I just described it. However, I'm sure you know what I mean. So, when a guy starts to care over that extend of a friend, most of the time, he likes you. However, there are cases where he just treats you as a younger sister but I'l sure you will be able to tell the difference. Treating some one like a sister does not require sweet messages :p 

2. He shares his day with you
I'm sure we all have that one person we want to share our day with, regardless good or bad. Hence, when a guy starts telling you about his day even without you asking, it really shows. Most of the time, guys do it for 2 reasons. (1) - It's a conversation starter. (2) - He wants to know about your day in return. I know there might be some of you that would feel that this might not be a really obvious way to tell but to a certain extend, this is something you might want to look out for. Oh and not forgetting, he doesn't miss out all the small details he normally wouldn't even bother to elaborate on. 

3. He talks about his future 
Talking about your future can be a really normal thing,  I agree. However, when a guys does it, he will have his reasons. In my opinion, I am sure every guy knows a girl needs to be able to feel a sense of security when it comes to getting into a relationship. Guys know that it is important for the girl to feel that she can trust in their future, if they got together. As such, when a guy tells you about his future, he has more to say than just his dreams. He wants to show you how serious he is about life and adulthood. He secretly wants to raise he chances of you liking him back. 

4. He just jealous 
I know it might be hard to believe but guys do get jealous. To be honest, I think it's really cute when that happens. You can tell when a guy is jealous if he gets a little angry when he sees you with another guy. You will find that he would start to become a little over protective of you. He will feel that his attention from you was all taken anyway. Thus, making him feel a little anxious and worried. Some guys however don't really show it. Guys like that might also start hanging out with other girls to make you feel the same. These kind of guys are the kind of guys that would play what I call "The love game"

5. He always there
Lastly, when you are feeling crappy and just need someone's shoulder to cry on, he would be there. A guy that likes you will never let you cry alone. Well of course, that would only happen if you actually tell him you are not okay and not lie about it. Anyhow, a guy that cares for you will want to be by your side when that happens. Hence, if he's there most of the time when you need him, I can say he cares. In fact, he more than cares. He cares a lot. A lot more than, just a friend.


TO END OFF, HERE'S SOMETHING FOR THE GUYS :-) 


I guess that about it for today's post and I really hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to ask for advice or post any questions you have to my ask.fm - http://ask.fm/KimberleyYong - If you do have any post request, please don't hesitate to tell me too. If you would like, do rate this post or tell me what you think about it below :-) Thank you!

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment