Thursday, 11 July 2013

Getting over you

I miss you...... but you're gone. 

Heartbreaks are unavoidable. And as much as we hate it, we will come face to face with it in one way or another. When that happens, we often find ourselves so lost. Our lives all of a sudden, will start to feel less meaningful. We then start to experience the real meaning of "a heartache". At times, some of us even feel that there's no point in going on.

When it comes to this, I can't say that I have experienced the worst heartbreak someone can have but my experience made me grew and understood a few things. I became stronger and I treasured people more. I guess, sometimes, some lessons just have to be learnt the hard way. Getting over someone might seem impossible at the beginning but I just want you to know that you will be strong enough to make it through.



Here are some ways:

 1. Focus on something else.
If you're a student, focus in your studies. I know it's you might think it's stupid but, come on, think about it, it's a good way to divert your attention. You should channel all your energy into your studies and use this time to let your heart heal.

2. Spend with your friends/family
By spending time with your friends and family, you will realize that there are still people out there that love you. You will be able to see that there are people round you that will care about you even if you don't feel it. As such, you should stay strong for them. Keep fighting and never give up. I'm sure all of them would give you all the support you need.

 3. Take book and write down all your feelings.
When you write down your feelings somewhere, you will be able to express how you're really feeling inside. You will be able to let go of the confusion and lost feelings you have going on inside your mind. Though you might not be able to stop the pain, you will at least will be able to let go of some unsaid words and feelings you've kept inside your heart.

4. Don't stalk him/her
 This might be one of the hardest things to do but indeed has the the most effect. If you have already decided that you want to get over someone, you need to stop stalking them. I know it's going to be pretty hard but by not stalking that person, it will help you to get over your heartache even faster. As much as you want to know how that other person is doing, you need to block yourself off from that person for now. If you don't do that, you will find yourself not being able to step out of your emotions.

 5. Stay strong
This is easier said then done and I know it's not going to be all smooth going but if you're currently going through a break up, I really do hope you will be encouraged by these quotes and will continue to push on. I just want you to know that you are still amazing just the way you are and in time, you will meet someone out there that will hold on to you forever. Eventually everyone will find that someone.





6. Go shopping
7. Encounter nature at it's bliss
8. Go do something fun (Paintball)
9. Keep smiling
10. Don't stop believing


With this, I'll end my blog post. I hope this helped you and once again to all those who are trying to get over someone, stay strong. Don't ever feel lousy or depressed about yourself. You might not believe that you'l be able to make it through but I do. I believe in you, and if you need me, I'll be there. Lastly do feel free to ask me any advice or post any questions or blog request to my ask.fm - http://ask.fm/KimberleyYong - Do rate this post below if you liked it and I'll talk to you all real soon!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment