Saturday, 10 August 2013

100. Happy National Day

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY 

This year, my national day was spent with Zampage. As Steve managed to book a suite at MBS, he invited all of us for a mini celebration. Before heading to the hotel, a few us met up earlier to watch the conjuring. After the movie ended, we took a train down to MBS and some of us headed up to the infinity pool to catch a glimpse of the fireworks. Initially, I was suppose to stay in the water with some of my other friends but, being the romantic girl I am, I decided to go back down to the hotel room to watch it with my love instead <3  

Anyway, to cut the long story short, we had a good night. Well, at least on my part, it was fun enough to take away my worries for awhile. However, at the end of the party, I did have a little break down and some drama kinda happened.....Nonetheless, Steve still tried his best to be there for me and though everyone was a little shocked, they all understood that everyone have their moments and hence, they didn't take it to heart. 

Okay, enough of the sad stuff already :D So, to those of you who are interested to know how fun my night exactly was, here's a sneak peak into how my night went yesterday! 


And there you have it..... my national day, 2013 


Dear Zampage, thank you for always being so understanding, I really treasure you guys so much. You guys mean so much to me and I will never do anything to lose that. I love you all so much. You guys are so special and there's nothing that can ever replace the position of you guys in my heart. ♡ "


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment