Friday, 16 August 2013

106. Ain't as sweet as before?

How come most guys won't be as sweet to their girlfriends as they were before they get together?


That's because they don't fully understand what it takes to love. It's easy for us to say but I'm sure we too ain't perfect. 

However, guys like that probably don't know what it's like to be in love. Being in love isn't just "I need to win her heart to be my girl", it's more than that. It's about letting someone come into your life and become part of it. 

As a man, you would need to show your girl how much you love her. Not only in words but in actions too. To make myself clear, some guys regard actions as making love. I'm sorry to burst you bubble but when girls say that, she isn't talking about sex. She's talking about you making an effort, you fighting for her. 

Alright so the question as to why some boys are like that, the answer is simple. 

Realize I said boys, not man. So you see, they are basically still boys. They don't know how to treasure, they haven't understood the value of a women. Not until a man knows how to value a women will he know how to love. It's really deep and it takes a mature person to get this. However, I choose to believe that you are since you're already reading this long answer of mine. 

To end. I think we as their girlfriends should not put all the blame on them. We need to teach, learn and grow with them. We need to be patient with one another. And lastly, we need to have the faith and trust that the love we're in is one that would last <3


xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment