Saturday, 24 August 2013

Ask.fm: Where Do I Stand?

So you're hanging out with this guy/girl but the both of you ain't really together. 
You know that person treats you special but you don't really know what you mean to them. 
You want to believe that their feelings are true but at the same time you can't help but think they're just playing with your heart. 


Hence, what are you going to do then? Are you just going to leave it hanging or are you going to be brave? Are you going to going to take the step and ask him/her something no one probably likes to ask - "What do I mean to you?" As much as it is hard, it is necessary. 

I have been through this a few times and I have learnt that it is really important to know what you mean to that person. You guys can't just be hanging out and doing stuff and be okay with it meaning nothing. Though you might think you're fine, deep down, you're not. We are all human and I'm sure no one likes to be treated like trash. Thus, it is important to know if those feelings are true. As such, when you find yourself in a situation like this, ask the other party what you mean to them. Don't ever let fear stop you. I don't think you should put yourself at risk of being hurt if the feelings were fake. You need to be courageous and you deserve to know the truth. 

I chose to believe that a person's true thoughts can be read through the eyes. Therefore, if the person's feelings aren't true, you will be able to tell. If his eyes don't show it, his actions sooner or later will. If you feel that he isn't treating you right and true, you can't just go on with whatever and let the guy take advantage of you. My first kiss was a well learnt lesson. You can read about it in my previous post if you would like. Hence don't ever repeat my mistake.

PS: Make the right choices guys. 
Learn from what I did wrong. 


I know this is a rather rushed post but, I promise I'll do a better job next time. 
Anyway do feel free to ask for advice on my ask.fm - http://ask.fm/KimberleyYong 



xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment