Thursday, 8 August 2013

99. Friendship Anniversary + Special note to Monica



Hey little sis, though you would probably not see this but here's a short note for you :-)

To be honest, you are like the younger sister I've always wanted. Though you can be so annoying and drive me insane at times, I really love you to bits. You never fail to cheer me up by your retarded jokes and moments. You know, though our age gap is pretty big, I'm really thankful that you still want to chill with me when you're happy or down! I remember how cold you treated me when we first met, you didn't even want to hug me at then. However, it's all different now as what we have now is a bond so close. You, as of this day will never fail hold my hand whenever we're out and you love to cling and cuddle with me when we're lazing around at home! Hehehe man, I can't wait for you to grow up! I can imagine how pretty of a girl you would be when you're my age. Don't worry babe, I know you'll make boys that see you walking down the street go "damn girl, she's hot".

I don't know if you know this but, even though we don't say it, your brother and I will always be there for you. I know we can be a little mean and bitchy sometimes but just do know we both love you a lot. I'm looking forward to the day I can officially be your sister-in-law and despite me not knowing how long you'll have to wait to be able to see me everyday, I'm sure too it ins't that far away. Oha and.....please stop fighting with David, try and be a good sister to him. Lastly, keep smiling and all the best in whatever you do <3 I love you 


Before I end off, today marks the 1st year of Steve and I knowing each other! Well, I know it might seem pretty stupid to remember this day but since it's important to me, here's a short dedication to him! 


HAPPY 1 YEAR FRIENDSHIP DEAREST <3 

(My present to him - I made him breakfast) 

Hey love, thank you for being such a good friend then, and now an even better boyfriend. You have been nothing but amazing. I appreciate all the times when you tried your best to be there when I needed you the most. I really love you so much and I treasure both our relationship and friendship so dearly. However, I also do know that we have so much more to learn about each other. After all, it has only been a year. Therefore, I promise I will give my best and put in the effort to know you inside out <3 You are my everything. 


If you want to know how he felt after eating it, the reaction video is on my Instagram so do check that out if you have not already seen it. The username is - @Steberley



Ps: Being a parent ain't easy.



xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment