Saturday, 14 September 2013

32 days.


I think I have found my escape in the harshness of life. In this place, I challenge myself a new level everyday. In this place, I am strong. In this place, giving up is never an option. And lastly, in this place, I can be who I've always wanted to be and achieve what I've always wanted to achieve. 

For the longest time, I have been trying to find that one thing that gives me that adrenaline rush. That feeling of accomplishment, that feeling of power. I have searched and tried and still am looking for that one thing. I'm not sure what that one thing is but I know I'm one step closer to finding it everyday. 

Life right now is insane. I have so many things on my mind and sometimes, I honestly think I'm going to lose it. Yes, people tell me to chill but honestly, who can chill about something that means so much to them? Sigh. I actually highly doubt anyone can understand this blog post because it's so deep and vague but at this very moment, I need the strength to hold on. 

And if clubbing can give me that vibe when I'm legal, I would club. 
However, if the club is just going to be a place where sadness hides, I'll quit.
And maybe, just maybe, I should stop swearing too. 


xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Hi there im a frequent reader of ur blog and just wanna say that if u feel that life is harsh, clubbing is nt a good solution, just let the harsh stuff go away slowly and maybe heart to heart talks will make things good. goo d luck girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I club for the music dear, not the alcohol but thanks anyway.

      Delete