Saturday, 5 October 2013

Dedications.

I'm have no officially graduated from SMSS. 
Thank you for shaping and molding me to become who I am today. 


Adeeba

Hey babe, I want to wish you all the best for your O's! I know you can do it so don't worry too much alright? I have faith in you and I know that we will both make it through. All the best for your studies overseas and I really hope we still can meet up some time a few years from now. 


Tina

Hey dear, thank you for all the fun times we had together. You know, secondary 1 didn't seem that far away. I still remember those stupid but cute things we did back then. It's crazy how much we have changed. I remember talking to you on the phone for hours every night then. Anyway, all the best for your exams and I really hope to see you in Ngee Ann with me :) 


Tze Ann 

Hey babe, thank you for putting up with my crap. I love you so much and you're someone that I don't want to lose. Anyway, all the best for your O's and I'll really miss you when you and moo fly overseas together :( 
Do come back to visit and don't ever lose contact with me. I want to be able to still text you in the middle of the night and go crazy over whatever we are going crazy over. Go get some hot boyfriend and send me photos alright? 


Kimbella 

Hey, thanks for all the letters you wrote to me for my birthday and stuff like that, I really appreciate it :) 
Hmms, I don't know how you feel but I'm really glad that you are the one beside me for practical. Anyway, good luck for O's and I hope to see you smiling and happy when we get back our results next year! Cheers my friend xo 


More to come.... 



xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment