Sunday, 24 November 2013

Red Camp Ninjas

Red Camp has indeed changed my life. From the lesson learnt to the new friendships forged.
 All this I will remember and treasure for the rest of my life. 
I was initially really skeptical about how this camp would turn out, or was it even worth going. However right now, I have no regrets at all. Red Camp has made me fall in love with Ngeeann so much more and I really do hope I can get in next year. The SLs and friends I have made are all so precious to me. I will never forget all the fun we had. This camp exposed me to life in Poly and that is something I'll definitely look forward to. I am so excited to see everyone again and I can't wait for open house next year :D 

Here are some dedications and photos for you to read and enjoy. 
I'm really sorry for being overly cheesy and attached, I just can't help it. 


Dedications

Hey there, thank you for being such an awesome SL :-) You have definitely brought many smiles to our tribe. I am really going to miss you and camp so much. You might not have realized it but you have encouraged me to be who I really am. All the best in school and see you soon! 
#RedCamp10 #RedCamp10Ninjas

Hey there! Thank you for being such a friendly and sweet SL to all of us :-) You are really such a diamond and I really look up to you. All the best for school and exams. I really do hope we can gym together some time in the future ♥ ♥  I will miss you loads but I hope to see you soon :D Take care my sexy SL
#RedCamp10 #RedCamp10Ninjas

Hey Justin, thank you for being such a crazy and funny SL :-) You really hyped us up a lot with your retard and lame jokes. Anyway, all the best for school and exams. I'll really miss all the stupid and crazy time we had as Ninjas! *Sobs* I hope to see you around and oh, last long with your girlfriend alright? Take care! 
#RedCamp10 #RedCamp10Ninjas

Hey Ernest, thank you for being such an awesome SL :-_ You have been really enthusiastic and I truly look up to you for that. Just like a friend and brother, you never fail to care for all the Ninjas. I will really miss you but I do hope I can see you soon :D All the best for school and exams! Take care!  
#RedCamp10 #RedCamp10Ninjas

Hey Zane, thank you for being my Day 1 SL :-) You have been nothing but amazing. You have thought me how to believe and have faith in myself. I will really miss all the fun times we had together as a tribe in camp *Sobs* All the best for exams and I'll see you around Ngeeann ya? 
#RedCamp10 #RedCamp10Ninjas

Hey Aaron, thanks for beig such a crazy SL *Muscles emoji* You have been screaming your lungs out since Day 1 and I sincerely admire your vibe. I'll really miss the fun we had in camp but I know we all enjoyed ourselves. Anyway, all the best for school and see you around "Mr Popular" *Laughing emoji* Take care! 
#RedCamp10 #RedCamp10Ninjas

Hey :-) Thank you for being so friendly towards us campers. I'll always remember everything you guys have done. From the cheers to the advice you gave us. I really do hope you can succeed in whatever you do and remember, don't give up *Muscles emoji* If I ever get into BA, I will definitely remember you and I'll see you in camp :D If I don't, I'll see you around campus. Lastly, take care and keep smiling :D 
#RedCamp10 #RedCamp10Ninjas

Hey :-) Thank you for being such a great SL. Even though I did not talk to you much, I hope you had fun in camp too. All the best for dance and you might not know this but, I truly look up to your excellence and good time management. I'm so excited to see you on stage this Sunday. Please rest well and take care of yourself *Muscles emoji* Hang in there my strong SL, I'll see you shining on stage! 
#RedCamp10 #RedCamp10Ninjas

Hey there :D Thanks for being so friendly and offering face paint even though camp was ending. Even though you were not in my tribe, it was really great meeting you. All the best for school and exams *Muscles emoji* Hope to see you around campus some time, take care my formal Ninja mate! 
#RedCamp10 #RedCamp10Ninjas 

To my beloved senior and SL, you have no idea how proud of you I am. You have done such a great job being the MC for Red Camp. You have juggled and managed your time so well, and I am really glad that you are in my tribe. You have been nothing but crazy and I really love you so much. I will definitely miss you truckloads but I hope I'll see you around school some time soon. Keep smiling dear, take care!
#RedCamp10 #RedCamp10Ninjas 

Hey Sherwyn! Have I told you how much I admire your madness? You have been nothing but high and crazy and I really look up to you for that. I love the vibe you give off and you're such a sweet girl on top of that. It was great having you as my sub-tribe leader for Day 1. I would honestly turn back time, if I could, to be in camp with you all again :( I will miss you guys so much but I know I'll see you all real soon. All the best for studies and exams, I know you'll do just fine :-) Love you!
#RedCamp10 #RedCamp10Ninjas

Hello Ying Quan ! Thank you for being the first SL that came up to me to welcome me to camp. You have been nothing but awesome :-) All the best for school and take care alright? I'll miss you so much but I really do hope I can see you all soon. You guys have inspired me and taught me some lessons in the smallest of ways. I am so glad that I am in Ninjas. You guys are really a bunch of sweet, crazy, caring & wonderful SLs. 
#RedCamp10 #RedCamp10Ninjas

Hey Natalie, thank you for being my Day 2 & 3 sub-tribe leader. I really had so much fun cheering and going crazy with you. I  want to wish you all the best for school and I really do hope you can get into Mass Comm. You have brought so much smiles to all of us and camp would not have been the same without you. I love you so much and I can't wait to see you again. You have been such a sweetheart and I will always remember all the times we had. Please take care and last long with your man!
#RedCamp10 #RedCamp10Ninjas


♥  M O R E       P H O T O S  ♥ ♥

1 comment:

  1. Hello! u get the camp t-shirt on day 1 or day 2? :)

    ReplyDelete