Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Trust

Trusting someone requires courage. 

Everyday, regardless if we know it or not, we put our trust in people. When we board the bus, taxi, or any mode of transportation, we trust that the drivers would take us to our destination safely. When we buy food from restaurants, cafeterias or eateries, we trust that the food is well cooked. When we walk across bridges or platforms, we trust that it was built with good support. 

No matter what we do or where we go, trust would be needed. 
Isn't it so funny how we can put our trust in all these things but not humans? 

My question is why? 

To be honestly, I don't have an answer either.


Nonetheless, I'll go on to the topic I'll be blogging about today, trust. 
In my 17 years of living, I too had my fair share of people betraying my trust. As such, I do know the feeling of betrayal.

No comments:

Post a Comment