Tuesday, 10 December 2013

A Starbucks like home

In September, I uploaded a few photos into a post titled "Starbucks Gang". At that time, I didn't really say much about who they were, or how we all met. I didn't want to go into details then as I was firstly, very busy, and secondly, super stressed out about exams. However, I knew they meant something to me, though unclear of the extend. I didn't know how to feel about making this new bunch of friends.

"Would they stick around for long?" I questioned. 
"How long will this last?" 

I wasn't sure of what to expect. I've seen too many broken friendships and this probably created a slight doubt inside of me. After a little reflection and recollection last night, I saw how much we helped each other through, though time spent together was short. And so today, I've decided to dedicate this post to them. To my beloved Starbucks Gang that held me when I was falling and that stood by me no matter what. 


W E S T L E Y 


From the multiple times he was there for me, to all our dramatic moments, he is one person I'll never want to lose. Due to the hectic and stress of the exams, West and I had our fair moments of fights and unhappiness. Being emotionally weak, we had conflicts almost every other day but it definitely got better as the days went by. Nonetheless, I am still so thankful that I have someone like him in my life. He's always trying to cheer me up by playing the Guitar, and doing all he can to make me smile again. Looking back, I feel rather apologetic for the times I pissed and blasted off at him. 

So Westley, if you're reading this, I just want to say that I'm very sorry for all my childish moments I had. I really treasure you as a friend so much, therefore don't ever leave. You are strong, and hence, keep pushing forward. I know you'll reach your dreams some day so please don't ever give up. 



K E I G A N 

I'm sure most of you already know of him. If you didn't, he's my guy best friend. To be honest, I've never thought I would have a guy best friend. I actually didn't think it was possible as I didn't think someone out there would understand me so well. Nonetheless, this friendship is still rather fresh. We haven't had our first best friend fight yet but I'm sure it will bound to come one day. I cannot image how it would be like but I'm preparing myself for that day. I'll probably feel rather crappy but it would be an experience a friendship, or any relationship, cannot miss out on. 

However, as of now, he is one dude that can handle me pretty well. I've ragged at him and gave him attitude but instead of blasting off, he held it all in and gave me is listening ear. I really hold this friendship close to my heart and I would definitely do the same if he needs someone to be there for him as well.


So Keigan, if you're reading this, thank you for tolerating me. I know I can be such a sensitive and problematic child at times. I'm sorry for giving you those one words replies and ranting to you all day about the same things. Do know that you can always talk to me and even if you call me at 3am, I'll answer. Lastly, I want to wish you all the best in your future and don't worry too much about results. You'll do fine :D



J E R O M E 

This guy is probably insane but regardless, I still care for him. Not going to deny, we did have our own drama as well. Just like every friendship, crap do happen. It crazy how things happen out of our control, without us having the ability to control it. I got to say that Jerome and I had our time of complications but whatever it is, I'm really fortunate to still have him as a good brother of mine. He's been training really hard these few weeks and so I haven't seen him in a really long time. It would be great if I could see him soon but I doubt that would be possible due to his busy schedule.

However, if you are reading this Jerome, and if it still means something, I really want to wish well in your training. Do take care of yourself and please stop falling sick. I hope we can catch up sometime soon but promise me to stay safe till then. I know I haven't been the easiest person to deal with but I'm so glad you stuck around. Have a good trip overseas and I'll see you when you back in Singapore for Christmas!


To be continued...... 


xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment