Monday, 9 December 2013

Extraction of my Wisdom Teeth - Preview

Hello everyone, just a really quick update about my extraction today. To those of you that follow me on Instagram and Twitter, I'm sure you've already seen a preview photo there. However, to those of you that don't know exactly what's going on, I extracted all 4 of my wisdom tooth today! 

Honestly, it was a really interesting experience and I will be sharing it with you once I am completely recovered. I'm not going into the details in this post but to those of you guys that are curious, I was on General Anesthesia. In other words, I was put to sleep! Nonetheless, here are some photos of me before and after the surgery. 


And of course not forgetting all of you guys that encouraged me and wished me well, thank you so much! You guys are the sweetest. I love love love love you all, you guys made my morning, afternoon & night. Do take care of yourselves too and make sure you don't fall sick as well. I'm sure you don't want to miss out on all the Christmas and New Year's fun :D 

Lastly, feel free to ask me any questions on my removal of the teeth or just anything you want to know through my ask.fm - http://ask.fm/KimberleyYong


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment