Monday, 23 December 2013

Ninjas Outing

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates. 

Anyway, even though I'm really tired, I just wanted to share with you some photos I took with my beloved Ninjas during our outing to Sentosa! Apart from the cloudy weather, the event was actually really fun and I definitely had a great time catching up with my tribe mates and Student Leaders. Unfortunately, I had to leave early and it was a pity that I wasn't able to meet some of my Student Leaders. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to seeing them during the Ngee Ann Poly's open house in January! 

This was Ninjas's first official outing and I truly hope there would be more to come. I can't express how much I miss camp and given a choice, I would go for it 10 times over just to experience what I felt in my heart during the camp. However, I do know that camp groups would eventually die out, but I still do hope this one last a little longer. It's funny how 3 days can just impact my life but I guess that's what people do, they influence and inspire. 

♥ ♥  ♥ ♥ 



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment