Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Sunsilk Pop-up Salon

While waiting for a friend at 313 the other day, I was approached by the Sunsilk ambassadors to have a FREE hair-styling session at the Sunsilk Pop-up Salon. This was how it turned out. 

 If you can't tell a difference, my curls are more defined. 

Hello there my lovelies <3

This was what she was spraying onto my hair in the photo above! 


All products used at the show would also be available for purchase at 25% off the retail price.
Do grab this chance to stock up on all your Sunsilk products.  


The next Pop-up salon would be set up at Toa Payoh Hub from the 20th to the 23rd of March.
Don't miss it. 

:
:
:
:
:
:

Who said you can't have beautiful hair on the go? 


xoxo


http://ask.fm/KimberleyYong


1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Nice Tips! As an expert in web design I can surly say that these are really helpful for newbies. You have covered all the points which should keep in mind to create a good website

    ReplyDelete