Thursday, 10 April 2014

BAOC

T H E M I S

With my Themister 
       
Selfies 

Sub Tribe 9 

To my sub tribe group mates, I'm sorry that I didn't really help much in the planning of the cheer. I'm not much of a phone person and I tend to get very lazy to read my messages. However, I promise I will make the effort to reply you guys more frequently :D To add on, I also want to thank you guys for being such awesome group mates. From the games to the stupidest jokes, I definitely enjoyed every moment spent with you peeps. I will surely miss all these moments we had together dearly. Therefore when school starts proper, I do hope we can still meet up despite our crazy schedule for lunch, dinner or even supper. Love you all to the moon and back. 


To my dearest SCs, thank you for looking after us like we were your babies. After everyday, I just cannot imagine how tired you guys would be. Nonetheless, you guys didn't just leave us to fend for ourselves. Instead, you stood by us and cheered us on every game. You guys are really the best <3 I love you all so much! So here's to the many more fun times we will have together :D 

I CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR OUTING 


Lastly, thank you everyone that supported me for my performance. Being the mascot was a really great experience and one that I would never forget. From the acting to mass dance and all the hard work put in, it was worth it. I truly enjoyed myself at BAOC this past 3 days. It has been almost a year since I last stepped on stage and I am beyond thankful to be given this opportunity to play this role as a mascot. I'm so proud of everyone that participated in the performance. Everything went so smoothly and I would 100% be willing do it 10 times over if I had to. #ThemisPride 


xoxo 



http://ask.fm/KimberleyYong

No comments:

Post a Comment