Tuesday, 1 April 2014

The Story of us - Part 4 (Our World)

For the longest time, I've been asking myself.... "What is love?" 

Is love defined by other people? From how they see it? 
Or is love defined by how it was like in the past? 

I guess I've come to realize that nobody knows what is love. But of course,  if I were to go all Holy, I'm sure I know where I can get that perfect definition of love. Nonetheless, this is a thought for everyone so lets not bring any religion into this shall we? 

Back to topic.....despite all that however, I do know what love is to me. And that is.. Love is crazy. Love is not of this world. Love is complicated. Love is true. Love is selfless. Love is not understandable. Love is letting go. Love is truth. Love is patience. Love is unbreakable.

And therefore, I have come to realize that everyone's definition of love is different. And somehow or another, my would probably end up in the weirder side of things. I don't expect every one of you to understand me, or even try for that matter. I mean, it takes a lot to truly understand someone, isn't it? 

Man, I really suck at this don't I? I can't seem to figure out how I can express myself across at this point in time. Nonetheless, today marks the start of a new journey in my life. Today marks the start of me learning how to be independent, strong & courages. If you know me well enough, I stand by the quotes of "Gossip Girl" a lot. I know some may think it's just a stupid drama series but if you look deep, Gossip Girl portrays a very real world. It shows how people can back-stab each other, it shows how relationships can be broken, it shows how people change, it shows how true love stands. Hence, here are some of the strongest moments that actually is holding up my life right now. 

Remember this every time you think you're losing yourself. 
It's all going to be worth it.
I won't give up on love.

I know I'll fall in love again some day. I know I will. 
 But for now, hello single life. 


xoxo 


http://ask.fm/KimberleyYong

No comments:

Post a Comment